Saturday, November 22, 2008

May you be happy and peaceful

Something Nancy taught me on Thursday, and I love it so much it is going to be with me every day. I hope I got the words right...

May you be happy and peaceful
May you be healthy and strong
May you be safe from harm
May you move through the world with ease.

May I be happy and peaceful
May I be healthy and strong
May I be safe from harm
May I move through the world with ease.

Repeat this to yourself daily, in the car, in the shower, before you go to sleep, any time you need to calm yourself and bring yourself to a place of peace. Feel your breath flowing in and out of your body as you say these words. Feel how alive you are. Find yourself in awe of your body and and how beautiful it is, how beautiful life is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please join in the conversation! Leave me a comment and I will love you forever and ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails