Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boys....

This is just for fun... a moment I had to capture on camera.
Here is what happened: Lucas dumped the cat food into his water table... I fished it all out and dumped the water. Lucas watched Ruffy eat the cat food off the ground, and then decided he was going to do the same thing, soooooo..... he laid down on the ground and started slurping the water off the cement. For a split second I was going to grab him and bring him inside, but sometimes you have to just let go and let boys be boys.. so I grabbed the camera and enjoyed the moment. (I also made a mental note to start buying gluten free cat food.)
Check out the reflections in the water. You can actually see his expressions better that way.



1 comment:

Please join in the conversation! Leave me a comment and I will love you forever and ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails