Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hello Monday! And Last Weeks Projects.

It's going to be a busy week. 

School.  
Gym class.  
Doctors appointments.  
Playdates.  
Errands.  
Mile high To-Do list. 

 I'd like to just go back to the weekend.  The nice, leisurely weekend we had together as a family. 
We planted our garden.  We took a walk.  We drank iced tea and played with the kiddos.  

Back to reality.  And last weeks list.  I intended to make a lot of things, but ended up with just a few.  Besides the backpack, I made these...

Pj's for Lucas.  The shirt was made from one of my old Gap long sleeve shirts, and pants from a soft mens polo. 
I'm working on perfecting the neck.  I have a long way to go. 
Also made these pj pants, out of a pair of yoga pants that were headed to Goodwill. 

6 comments:

  1. Yay for you! That's a lot you got done! I hope that you have a great week and are able to get the things done that you need to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to dread busy week...but they often sutprise me with some hidden blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool projects!! I wish I had time to sew :( Bailey would want to eat or be held every 10 minutes, Someday! I like nice weekends like that also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks by the way for the Tea Time comment! Oh the dog! There's a reason why they are called MAN'S best friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation! Leave me a comment and I will love you forever and ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails