Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hipstamatic... oh Yeah!

So the last couple days have been a bit insane.  
And a bit annoying.  And the week is just getting started.  

I'm trying to see the humor in the tantrums, mis-recorded doctor appointments, out of stock pharmacies, and two different rashes that have popped up on each of the boys.  Tomorrow I'll call the pediatrician, cancel my own appointment, go to the pharmacy again, and make a sticker reward chart for my terrific two year old.  And do laundry.  And clean up today's dishes and toys that I'm currently ignoring.  But where was I.  Oh yes.  Humor.  Ha!  

Amidst the craziness I have been playing with my new iphone camera app - Hipstamatic.  It is SO addicting.  Here is a little bit of the fun we've had in the last couple days. (FYI, there are thirty something photos... to see all of them, click the link at the bottom of this post)




































3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE this app, got it a week or so ago :) It is fun! Now just have to actually plug my phone into the computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would SO make Brian get that on his phone....if he hadn't lost it yesterday. I think its lost for good. It makes all your modern pics look like pics of our parents! btw, Ryan looks cool with the facial hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's really cool! I wonder if they have that app for Blackberry...probably not. :(

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation! Leave me a comment and I will love you forever and ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails