Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mmmm... Bananas!

There is an obvious progression during pregnancy... from complete and utter disgust and avoidance of food... to total obsession with eating. Though I still feel sick, I am having more and more HUNGRY moments. I am thinking about food all the time. I am stopping at every fast food place I see, for french fries, or a milk shake...

(Hold on... I need to text Ryan and request a milkshake and fries on his way home... Okay, done!)

I am reading recipes and watching Rachel Ray again. AND, I am cooking... AND baking! Today, I bought cornmeal, several flours, fresh baking soda and baking powder, and will be mixing up my own gluten free flour blend for all purpose baking. I'm going to a "banana" brunch playdate tomorrow and I've been thinking about bananas all week... banana bread, mmmmnn. I made banana pudding today, and I'm going to top it with whipped cream and banana slices in the morning to take to the park.

So, just letting everyone know now... there will probably be a lot more posts about food in the next 6 1/2 months...

1 comment:

  1. If I am ever pregnant with a baby that makes me crave bananas...that baby is pure evil. Ewwww bananas. Its bad enough I have to feed them to the kids all day (but YAY for you liking bananas....cheap and good for you!) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation! Leave me a comment and I will love you forever and ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails