Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ivory - Day One of Boot Camp

Today's boot camp theme was "Ivory". The first thing that came to my mind was Ivory Soap, and I envisioned a messy adventure in the back yard with Lucas. But, it turns out no one sells Ivory Snow around here. So, plan B. Looked around the house, couldn't find anything other than the flowers in the yard. So I stopped trying, and then things started popping up. The butterfly in the garden, and a magical game of peek a boo with Lucas. I love how these photos turned out. And... it's my first time ever shooting in manual mode on my camera (which is why the pictures are a little funky). I have a lot to learn, but I think that considering, I did pretty well!

Yeah, this is a little cheesey with the light around his head, but I was having a little fun in Lightroom.  Learning, it's a process!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one, very cool! No one sells Ivory snow? Weird huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love where you've found "ivory", Suzanne! And great job in manual mode, too! I'm telling you...you'll never want to go back!

    ReplyDelete

Please join in the conversation! Leave me a comment and I will love you forever and ever...

Related Posts with Thumbnails